Pax City began with our desire to create a platform for people to enact solutions to problems and issues that affect our community.
The team around this project have backgrounds as creative professionals and want to build a community that involves artists from a range of disciplines. Pax City not only supports activists, organizations, and artists in their endeavors, but also builds cohesion across cultural bridges through creative collaboration.
Pax City Benefits
In our effort to create content that supports larger movements for progress, it is also important to continue to build our community in a way that we can support and enrich each other.
Many organizations have pledged to support certain issues and communities. Pax City partners with them to create content that is impactful to their audience.
Community members are invited to collaborate on original projects. Pax City then connects sponsorship and partnership to support production.
Pax City Features
Community members are included in a preferred talent pool for placement in all current and future Pax City productions.
Pax City members have access to a large library of samples, instrumentals, photography, and video clips for usage in their projects.
Pax City Events
Pax City creates both virtual and live events that range from educational to creatively inspirational.
Your New Network
Pax City has handpicked creators from a range of communities as a foundation. This ensures the content and community benefit from a diverse cultural perspective.
Pax City Access Tokens
Entrance in to Pax City is only granted to those with Pax City Access Tokens ($PXTC). These tokens can be collected in the Pax City Showcase Room, at Pax City events, or by obtaining certain operational roles within the community.
Social tokens are branded digital currency that lives on the Ethereum blockchain. $PXTC can not be purchased on any cryptocurrency exchanges.
To begin collecting $PXTC and gain Pax City membership, follow the steps below:
- Create a wallet with our partners at Roll. Click here to begin.
- Collect tokens by interacting with content in the Showcase Room. or at a Pax City event.
- Join the Pax City Discord where you will receive more information on how to work with the community and take advantage of the benefits Pax City has to offer. Also available is more information on $PXTC, social tokens, and web3 technology.
Partners, Sponsors, Supporters, & Allies
As a 501c3 non-profit organization, Pax City is uniquely positioned to work with organizations in a range of ways including:
• Pax City operates as a creative agency and our community members help organizations create and manage branded prosocial content campaigns.
• Pax City creates original content aimed at certain communities and issues. This content makes a natural partner for like-minded organizations. These organizations can then partner with a particular project that addresses their outreach needs.
• Pax City is a female-led organization, and the majority of our creators come from underrepresented and often-maligned communities. We seek grants, community-wide sponsorship, and investment for those who wish to support artists as well as our mission to build cohesion between communities through creative partnership.